Sunday, July 4, 2010

The Sterling Dress

This is a very special dress made exclusively for my Miu Miu to match my silver tunic at an special event.




I have a passion for silver and for a long time I was wanting to create a silver sterling dress. I searched for months for the right fabric.. and then it showed up... a beautiful gray rustic cotton threaded with silver floss. Divine and elegant. To this gray silver combination I added a unique gorgeous vintage brooch I have had for a very very long long time - a beautiful butterfly with rhinestones and little pearls.



The butterfly sits on a big white organza bow.

For ordering information and availability, please check my website:
www.kikihamann.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Do you still sell this dress?

    risingstar1978@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete