Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Black & White Collection - The Fashion Spread

When I design a collection I have a vision... who, where,how and why.  It all comes together in my mind when I have a clear understanding of purpose and intentions.  My Black & White Collection is inspired by the busy urban lifestyle. Class, functionality and a bit of exhibitionism!  :) It is designed for the stylish dog lover with an urge for out of the box fashion.  My thoughts were so elegantly translated by the professional eye of photographer Carlos Hernandez (UKMCBO photography) as he shot my favorite exhibitionists:  Model Frederique Levy and Chihuahuas Miu Miu and Roberta.  Hair and make up done by 1160 Hair












What do you think?  I would love to hear!  Email kiki@kikihamann.com

No comments:

Post a Comment