Saturday, June 9, 2012

What I believe

I believe talent shapes the world.
I believe creativity can eradicate boredom.
I believe coconut water can cure anything.
I believe Love we receive from a dog is the closest thing to the Love God has for us.
I believe no one should be alone.
I believe generous people receive back from the natural balance of the universe.
I believe Providence never fails to take care of us.
I believe tolerance is highly improved by a glass of champagne.
I believe in Today!
I believe we have several lives within this lifetime.
I believe in improving our self portraits.
I believe truth is a perception.
I believe in over the top individuality!
I believe my kids are geniuses.
I believe class is a language
I believe in ART!
I believe true freedom has gone for a walk.
I believe in persistence.
I believe in the written word.

I believe if you are not playing, you are not living!
I believe manners over pedigree, values over looks, love over all
I believe in intuition
In angels and above all
I believe in GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment