Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Reflection

Montecristo Travels - Visit http://montecristotravels.com/
The dogs I create for are very special little creatures! In common, they are unconditionally loved by their owners and own them back in return! They are never left behind... they go places... they see things... they are the subject of hours of great conversations... they are links, they are net-workers, they are sincere happiness, they are angels ... so I suppose the point I am making is not about us humanizing our dogs... is about us becoming more like them!
Creating for you, inspired by you, understanding you , translating you...and yet, adding a piece of me, is what I live for!

June 20, 2013

When I do couture to represent an idea, a country, a culture, a thought, i have one thing in mind! The overall creation is to be an impression of my perception and not a souvernir-ish image.  I do impressionist couture! 
~ Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment