Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Humann Collection is Here!


A Kiki Hamann just for Humans, did you see it coming? The Humann line is here and it begins with THE MINI, in this case, the model is the Burlesque.

Mini enough to be Haute... big enough to carry your belongings!
 
So I needed a small bag that would go out, look glamorous while sitting at the table.  I needed a bag that would drink wine and tapas, enjoy the theater, the arts, the movies. I needed a bag that would represent my style. That would be sophisticated while carrying all my needs:  make up case, wallet, key-chain, glasses.  

So little black dress in my closet, you have just met your match!

Vintage Brooch

 The Burlesque is quite seductive! Where did I find the inspiration to make it? The Moulin Rouge, of course.  The mini bag… elle parle francais!  

The Burlesque is made from several interesting and highly textural layers.  A base made from micro suede in dark blood red receives a skirt made of tulle and black lace.  It flirts, I am telling you!  The lacy skirt is gathered by a trim made of Venice lace and black dangling beads.  On the side, I have added a very classic bow of gross grain black ribbon, topped by a Vintage golden brooch.  There won’t be another brooch like that; it came from my personal collection.
Dazzling Beads
 
I have lined the interior in fuzzy silky fabric, so it feels good on your hands while you are looking for your keys and other needs.
The body of the Mini is 8 x 5 x 7”

The Burlesque is here. Dare to flirt!

This time... not for the dogs!
 Kiki Hamann

No comments:

Post a Comment